WHAT IS A BLOG TRIP?
It’s a trip organised by a brand or tourism board that decides to create an itinerary with activities related to a specific topic for Travel Bloggers and Influencers previously selected by us and approved by client. There is a hashtag for the trip, that is proposed by the brand or tourism board to Travel Bloggers and Influencers to use when they write about their experience.
In conclusion, a blog trip is an agreement between two parties: the brand or tourist board that looks to be promoted and the blogger/influencer that travels to experience and visit the destination from first hand to write and enrich the content of his blog.
It’s a great opportunity for the client to create User generated content, and get messages driven correctly to the target of the brand.
WHAT TRABLIN OFFERS:
BENEFITS FOR TOURISM INDUSTRY AND BRANDS:
- It’s a quick way to promote a destination or experience/product through a broadcast channel with good online reputation and many followers that you can engage.
- An article about your service advertised on a travel blog assure readers will continue reading it after the blog trip.
- It is able to generate lots of content related to what the sponsors want to promote: links to web and exposure in social media with photos and videos.
- Potential consumers are encouraged to visit the destination or try a product thanks to the recommendation of someone who defines as an expert on the theme.
- The bloggers and influencers write their own experience, with no compulsory topics, and are free to express their feelings regarding the destination or brand.